Mahesh Kumar
This is for people who can help others with their good suggestions I have met many people in my life and I have experienced one more important thing in my life while meeting with them and that make them very effected and It makes them so effected that no matter where they go whether it could be office, home or any place they remain effected and that effection disturb them alot. And that one thing is when people ''criticize'' to other peope or become somehow ''angry'' to those peole. I know when Pepole are right, they should not care about their reputation when others become angry or criticise but it naturally effects them so much that until they convince to those criticing people, they will remain effected and will not be enjoying. So, they carry on many things aligned with criticizing people's decisions. They don't become congruent enough to behave their intentions, although they are the creatove force of their lives. They know they become very effected and can not see others feel angry. What you people have suggestions about them? I also experience these things. Is it the faith problem that they should create in themselves? If yes, how? As you know they are naturally effected. What are your suggestions and if you are not sure about it but your friend or any person have good knowledge ask them. So, many people can live their lives with their values and become very uneffected like what Mahatma Gandhi did. While others were criticising, he was working on what he could be the best at with what was making him passionate governed by Conscience. I want to find that strength in every person from the world. When they are right, they should not care what others think and they should only work on themselves to become the best. To me what it comes is.. Dear Lord, we are grateful and we humbly urge you to give us the strength in ourselves to become uneffected from criticing and aggressive people and with the big belief hope the best by working on ourselves. Thanks