Виктория
About the work I agree with the second speaker, because I find that for me, for female students is the most important. Student after graduation, it is very difficult to find a job because the student has no experience. Above all, convince the employer that you are willing to learn the hard work and interact with the staff. Then the employer may take you to work.
2

About the work

I agree with the second speaker, because I find that for me, for as female students is the most important. Student after graduation, it is very difficult to find a job because the student has no experience. Above all first of all, you have to convince the employer that you are willing to be a hard-work and to interact with the staff. Then the employer may select you to work.

1

About the work

I agree with the second speaker, because I find that for me, as a female student is the most important for Students after graduation, it is very difficult to find a job, because the student has no experience. Above all, convincing the employer that you are willing to learn the hard work and interact with the staff is the aim and so the employer smay have a good reason to employ you. 

What did the speaker say that you think is the most important for female students? I can't figure that out from your paragraph. I suspect it's something to do with finding a job, but you need to explain what the speaker said that you think is especially important for female students.
You are russian, it nice country i love it. Specialy Russian literature and art tolstoy, Nikolai gogol, and great composer but it remmber the name but its still hard for me to write them correctly.
I had to read the opinions of four people. I have to agree with one of them and explain why