Mohamed
It all about being human Why should we be tolerant? It simple to be tolerant essentially we are all human. We live in the same planet, We love,we cry, we feel pain and we have no choice about our skin color, our race or even our country. But in the aspect of how we are and how we act and what we do or saying we have all the choices,and so we should basically Treat people as we like to be treated.
1

It is all about being human.

Why should we be tolerant?
It simple to be tolerant as essentially we are all human. We live in on the same planet. We love, we cry, we feel pain and we have no choice about our skin color, our race or even our country of birth.
But in the aspects of how we are and how we act and what we do or saying, we all have all the choices, and so we should basically treat people as we like to be treated.

----------------

corrections

suggestions

spacing

Nice, Mohamed. And written on a phone too!  Impressive! :) 

It is all about being human. If you intend this as a sentence you need the verb and the period.  It is fine as a sentence or a title. 

Other possibilities:

It Is All about Being Human

All about Being Human 

treat people as we like to be treated.  Personally, I would change this to: treat people with kindness.

I have met some people who do not want to be treated with kindness. But I treat them with kindness nonetheless, well... as much as I am able to. :)