Aitana
University Hi! this year I have started Humans Resources career`s at University. I began very wooried because I didn`t met anyone and my friends at school went out at other city for studyng their career. I get down for this. A few days later, I got to meet a lot of people very funny and friendly. Besides my career is more interesting that I thought and the teachers are good too. Just now, all is so good and I want to cotinue well. Now, I need to start studyng, because a few time, I will begin a difficult examns. See you soon.
1

University

Hi! this year I have started studying Humans Resources career`s [please note that your career happens after you graduate. Perhaps you mean "degree" or "diploma"?] at University. I began was very worried in the beginning because I didn`t hadn't met anyone and my friends at from school went out at to other cities for to studyng their career. I get down for was depressed about this.

A few days later, I got to meet a lot of people very funny and friendly people. Besides, my career degree is more interesting than I thought and the teachers are good too. Just Right now, all everything is so good and I want it to continue well. [you've already said it is good, so there is no need to say well.] 
Now, I need to start studying, because a few time, soon I will begin a difficult exams.
See you soon.