Jose
Coud someone review this text?? Thank you!! An activity to do may be discover pool of the river and jump into it, but it may be very dangerous because you won’t know where it is and you don’t know what is there. It is very difficult to know where it is because there aren’t any roads. The best of this is that they are beautiful virgin places because nobody has been there before. At the beginning, I felt very nervous and I was afraid because I didn’t know where I go. While I was jumping I had high adrenaline, and when I went out to the water I felt euphoric. I think it is worth trying because It is a virgin place, and you don’t know what things there are, like animal or insect, but It is dangerous because you can’t see the stone in the water so you have got to be very careful. I recommend drive a kart too; It is an easy thing to do, so someone can do it. Is not important if you don’t like the cars because it is something different, It is a competition between your friends without dangerous. Before driving I was very happy because I was waiting a long time to do it and while I was driving I felt like a child. After doing it I did want to repeat and now I look forward to drive a Kart again. It is worth because at the beginning you think it goes very fast and you could have an accident, but It is very safe even for the children, and the owner give you all the protection you need.