Ameen
Who am I ? Hi everybody, My name's Ameen (it's wrote Amine in french), I'm 31 years old married to a lovely wife named Betty and father of a wonderful son, Samy. I am from Morocco, arabic native speacker, and a very good french speacker as I work in a french call center in Morocco. So I speack, listen, read and write french all the day long. My job is a trainer, I teach people in our company about customer relashionship management and coach them to use it in real situations with customers. I love football (soccer) (My wife says it's my second wife hhhh) and especially Fc Barcelona Team, how not and they have the best football player in the history of the game ? Lionel Messy. I want to learn english because I just love it and I want to teach it to my son since he'll start to speack. I wish I've made mistackes in this writing, because mistakes always helps me to go forward. Thanks

Who am I ?

Hi everybody,

My name's Ameen (it's wrote written Amine in French), I'm 31 years old and married to a my lovely wife named Betty and I'm the father of a wonderful son, Samy.
I am from Morocco, arabic native speacker a native Arabic speaker, and a very good French speacker speaker, as I work in a French call center (center = American English, centre = British English) in Morocco. So I speack speak, listen to, read and write French all the day long. My job is I work as a trainer, I teach teaching people in our company about customer relashionship relationship management and coaching them to use it in real life situations with customers.
I love football (soccer) (My wife says it's my second wife! hhhh) and especially FC Barcelona Team, how could I not, and they have the best football player in the history of the game, Lionel Messy.

I want to learn English because I just love it and I want to teach it to my son since he'll start to speack speak soon.

I wish hope I've made mistackes mistakes in this piece of writing, because mistakes always helps me to go forward improve.  

Thanks