Boubouillehou
My sister's athletic performances after seeing an insect My sister has always been afraid of insects. It never stopped us from going camping, and it was sometimes amusing to see how fast she could run away. She could easily win a 100-meter race if she was chased by an unidentified flying object. Obviously, she would scream and shake her arms while running. If you heard someone crying out in the shower rooms, you could be sure is was her, after seeing a moth. If you happened to see an agitated shadow inside a tent at night, you could be sure it was her, desperately trying to kill the last mosquito. The only problem was the fact that she didn't care about what was in front of her while running. It could be grass, a national road or an abyss, she would run. My parents are now too old to go camping, and it might be safer for my sister's life!

My sister's athletic performances after seeing an insect

My sister has always been afraid of insects. It never stopped us from going camping, and it was sometimes amusing to see how fast she could run away. She could easily win a 100-meter race if she was chased by an unidentified flying object. Obviously/Of course/It goes without saying that, she would scream and shake/wave her arms while running. If ever you heard someone crying out in the shower rooms, you could be sure it <em>(a typo I imagine)</em> was her, after seeing/having seen a moth. If you happened to see an agitated shadow inside a/the(?) tent at night, you could be sure it was her, desperately trying to kill the last mosquito. The only problem was the fact that she didn't care about/pay attention to/take heed of whatever was in front of her while/when running. It could be grass/lawn/an open field, a national road/highway/freeway or an abyss, she would run regardless. My parents are now too old to go camping, and it might be safer for my sister's life if they cease/refrain!

<em>Nothing requiring correction, some alternatives and suggestions</em>

My sister has always been afraid of insects. It never stopped us from going camping, and it was sometimes amusing to see how fast she could run away. She could easily win a 100-meter race if she was chased by an unidentified flying object. Obviously, she would scream and shake her arms while running. If you heard someone crying out in the shower rooms, you could be sure is it was her, after seeing a moth. If you happened to see an agitated shadow inside a tent at night, you could be sure it was her, desperately trying to kill the last mosquito. The only problem was the fact that she didn't care about what was in front of her when she ran while running. It could be grass, a national road or an abyss, she would run. My parents are now too old to go camping, and it might be safer for my sister's life!

Perfect English! I can't find a single thing to correct (other than when you used "is" instead of "it" in the sentence about "if you heard someone crying out in the shower rooms," but I'm sure that was just a typing mistake). To make it sound a tiny bit more like a native speaker, I might suggest you take out the word "about" and change the words "while running" to "when she ran" in the sentence: "The only problem was the fact that she didn't care about what was in front of her when she ran while running." But that's just a *maybe* correction. It's really excellent the way it is. Great job! And it was a very cute story.

Very amusing I enjoyed reading.
She would run at the sight of a bee, but she would die at the sight of a mantis!
Oh dear, just let me wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes... I can relate to that, though I don't have any obvious phobias. And when you think about it, let's take a mantis... Well it didn't go as well as i had planned, I guess. Someone is already running away, waving her hands in the air, waking up all the dogs in the neighborhood by her screams. Ok, let's not take the mantis... AS AN EXAMPLE, that's what i meant in the first place! But look at it, it's so cute... whatever, all right, this didn't go well too... The dogs are barking, and the dust slowly settles down where someone was standing 2 seconds ago. Look at this girl peeping behind the corner. I wholeheartedly admit, such running skill deserves a medal!