茉莉
Foreigners in Kunming There are a lot of foreigners living in Kunming ,they come from different country ,speak different language ,have different personalitise. . I read an artical last month ,it said that Foreigners who living in Kunming is divided to two kinds of people .One is freindly ,warm-hearted and high level of education .They are in bisiness or engage teaching in Kunming .One is lazy ,frivolous and low level of education .They drink beers ,bask in the sun and find young girl 。 谢谢指正!

Foreigners in Kunming

There are a lot of foreigners living in Kunming. They come from different countties, speak different languages and have different personalities. I read an article last month, it said that Foreigners who live in Kunming are divided in to two kinds of people. One is friendly, warm-hearted, has a high level of education and engage in business or teaching. The other kind of people are lazy, frivolous and have a low level of education. They drink beers, bask in the sun and find young girls 。 

谢谢指正!

- good job! one problem you had a lot was putting a space before a punctuation mark(,.) it should go after it