Kazuko
I have a big problem Hello, people. Nice to meet you :) I have more than 10 years studying English. However, I couldn't get a good grammar because on that moments when I was a junior high school student, study English was too boarding for me. Today, I really want to get a new job that needs high English level which need more than 860 points of TOEIC. I only have 640 points. Could you please help me to improve my English? I will try to put here one article per day. Please correct my bad English. I do my best effort to improve this horrible language level. Thank you.

I have a big problem

Hello, people. Nice to meet you :)

I have been studying English for more than 10 years studying English. => The set structure is "I have been + verb with -ing ending + for + time period.

However, I couldn't get a good grasp of the grammar because at the time, on that moments when I was a junior high school student and studying English was too boarding boring for me.

=> get a good grasp of something = to understand something. This is one way of expressing it. An alternative and simpler way would be "my grammar was not very good"

=> boarding = boarding or getting on a plane or a boat

Today, I really want to get a new job that needs a high English level/level of English which need of more than 860 TOEIC points of TOEIC.

I only have 640 points.

Could you please help me to improve my English? => no need to add the "to" after using the verb "help"

I will try to put here one article per day.

Please correct my bad English. I am trying do my best effort to improve this horrible language level.

Thank you.

I have a big problem

Hello people. Nice to meet you :)

I have been studying English for more than 10 years.

However, my grammar is poor, because when I was in junior high I found studying English boring.

Now I really want to get a new job that needs a high level in English, I need more than 860 points of TOEIC. I only have 640 points.

Could you please help me to improve my English?

I will try to put one article per day on here.

Please correct my bad English. I will do my best effort to improve the level of my English.

Thank you.

I have a big problem

Hello, people. Nice to meet you :)

I have more than 10 years studying English.

However, I couldn't get a good grammar learn grammar well because on that moments when I was a junior high school student, study studying English was too boarding boring for me.

Today, I really want to get a new job that needs high English level. which need It needs more than 860 points of TOEIC.

I only have 640 points.

I will try to put here one article here per(/every) day.

Please correct my bad English. I do my best effort to improve this horrible language level.

Thank you.

----

Your English is great! I'm sure you'll master it with practice. One article a day is a great idea. Good luck!