Andreia
What means: Life Skills in Portuguese? I was translating a text and the title is: 10 Life Skills Every Parent Should Teach Their Kids. My translation for portuguese was: Dez coisas que todo pai deveria ensinar para suas crianças. After to translate I saw the other tanslation and was writen: Dez lições de vida que todos os pais deveriam ensinar a seus fihos. I am curious to know what means Life Skills in Portuguese. Thanks for you help :-)
1

Hi Andreia,

Life skills, are the essential things a person needs to know so that they can function in their life. Context is important. A person who lives in the city might need difference skills than a person who lives in a small village. Perhaps a good Portuguese trsnslation would be "competências de vida"

What does this means: Life Skills in Portuguese?

I was translating a text and the title is: 10 Life Skills Every Parent Should Teach Their Kids.

My translation for into portuguese was: Dez coisas que todo pai deveria ensinar para suas crianças.

After to translating it I saw the other tanslation and was written as: Dez lições de vida que todos os pais deveriam ensinar a seus fihos.

I am curious to know what means Life Skills in Portuguese means. Thanks for you help :-)