Parisa
Scandal Topic; Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could. Although sometimes scandals can act like a shock and they generate a proper atmosphere for being more aware of circumstances, most of them time compensating their side-effects would be very tough challenge and even infeasible; especially when they produce some international predicaments or ruin people’s trust. In some occasions a scandal can be considered as an alarm for public and it leads to more awareness and perhaps it would help people to decide more precisely in next election and ultimately they would have more wisely choices; in fact, people would try to avoid superficiality to hinder another potential scandal. On the other hand, some scandals are not limited to inside’s margins of a country and they reflect internationally; no one can gainsay the significance of international relationships in modern world and having an acceptable guise for every country is vital since it can deeply effect on political matters between countries; so some scandal can endanger a country to lose its political stability. Besides, for a government there is no valuable asset more than people’s trust while building it is very hard and destroying it is very easy; when this essentiality evaporates, conditions may go toward a chaos and it creates a lot of difficulties; for instance, when a scandal takes place in economic system, people would be annoyed and perhaps they would not trust banks anymore and withdraw their money and it hurts the whole economic system. To recap, despite the fact that sometimes a scandal has some benefits, mostly its adverse effect is more; it can ruin trust internationally and also within a country and government and people have to bear its disadvantages.

Scandal

Topic;
Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Sometimes scandals can cause shock and they generate a proper atmosphere for being more aware of circumstances. Most of them time, compensating for  their side-effects would be a very tough challenge, and even infeasible; especially when they produce some international predicaments or ruin people’s trust.
On some occasions a scandal could be considered as an alarm for the public leading to more awareness. Perhaps it would help people to decide more precisely in the next election and ultimately they would choose more wisely. In fact, people would try to avoid superficiality to prevent another potential scandal.
On the other hand, some scandals are not limited to the boundaries of a country. They impact internationally. No one can gainsay the significance of international relationships in the modern world and having an acceptable image for every country is vital since it can deeply effect on political matters between countries. Some scandals can endanger a country's political stability.
For a government there is no asset more valuable than people’s trust. Building it is very hard and destroying it is very easy. When this essential trust evaporates, conditions may become chaotic and it creates a lot of difficulties. For instance, when a financial scandal takes place in economic system, people would be annoyed and perhaps they would not trust banks anymore and withdraw their money. This hurts the whole economic system.
To recap, despite the fact that sometimes a scandal is beneficial, it mostly has adverse effects. It can ruin trust internationally and domestically, and the government and its people have to bear its disadvantages.

-Many of your sentences were too long and rambling. Try writing shorter, more focused sentences using periods, not semi-colons.