Paz
My first day here Hello everyone! I am learning English for four years more or less. I come from Madrid but I live in Ibiza for four years. When I arrived here I started to learn English as a subjet of Tourism career. At the same time I started to learn German so when I try to speak I get blocked. I think that in the end I will do it! See you!! Paz
2

My first day here

Hello everyone!
I have been learning English for four years more or less. I come from Madrid but I've been living in Ibiza for four years now. When I arrived here I started to learn English as a subject of Tourism career. At the same time I also started to learn German. So when I try to speak I get blocked. I think that In the end I think I will do it!
See you!!
Paz

1

My first day here

Hello everyone!
I am have been ["have been" means you have been doing learning English for a while and are STILL doing it now. "am" makes it sound like it's happening NOW but not also in the past. It's the same thing in your next sentence about Ibiza. You use "have" with the verb when you're talking about something you have been doing for days, weeks, years, etc. You would say "I am playing the piano now" if you mean right now, I am sitting at the piano and playing, but you would "I have been playing the piano for 10 years" to tell about your history] learning English for four years, more or less. I come from Madrid, but I have lived in Ibiza for four years. When I arrived here I started to learn English to help my as a subjet of Ttourism career. At the same time I started to learn German, so when I try to speak I get blocked [I know what you mean, but you might want to say "I get confused" instead]. I think that in the end I will do it!
See you!!
Paz

Lovely, Paz! Good job writing in English! --Claudine

1

My first day here

Hello everyone!
I've been learning English for four years more or less. I come from Madrid but I have been living in Ibiza for four years. When I arrived here I started to learn English for my tourism major. At the same time I started learning  German so when I try to speak I get blocked <em>(I'm not sure what you mean, like your brain is pulling up words from the wrong language?)</em>. I think that in the end I will do it!
See you!!
Paz