salva
Before I go to sleep Before I go to sleep is the first novel by S. J. Watson, published in 2011. It has become a bestseller in several countries, like France, Canada and Netherlands. Watson is an English writer who was accepted for a course called Writing a Novel in 2009. This book is the result of this course. The novel has recently been adapted for the big screen. The film, which has the same name, was released in 2014. The novel is a psychological thriller about a woman called Christine who suffers amnesia. Following a mysterious accident, Christine can’t remember her past or form new memories. She wakes every day with no knowledge of who she is, her name, her past, even the people she loves. All forgotten overnight. The novel follows her as she tries to reconstruct her memories from a journal she has been keeping. As her journal grows, she starts to be suspicious about her husband and her doctor. They tell her different things about who she is. Therefore, someone is lying her, or at least, is not telling all the truth. She gets hysterical and begins to doubt about everything. She does not know whether the man who she wakes up with every day is her husband or not. She doubts whether she has children or not. She is not sure whether she has always lived in London or she has recently moved there. Although she has no idea who she can trust, she will desperately try to uncover the truth. It will be far from simple, but she is determined to discover who she really is and what happened the night of the fateful accident. From my point of view the story is appealing and mysterious. I enjoyed reading this novel because I was eager to find out more about Christine’s life. It is really interesting the character of Christine. It is astonishing the way she copes with her problems to chase her goal.
1

Before I go to sleep

Before I go to sleep is the first novel by S. J. Watson, published in 2011. It has become a bestseller in several countries, like France, Canada and Netherlands. Watson is an English writer who was accepted for into a course called Writing a Novel in 2009. This book is the result of this that course. The novel has recently been adapted for the big screen. The film, which has the same name, was released in 2014.

The novel is a psychological thriller about a woman called Christine who suffers from amnesia. Following a mysterious accident, Christine can’t remember her past or form new memories. She wakes every day with no knowledge of who she is, her name, her past, even the people she loves. All forgotten overnight.

The novel follows her as she tries to reconstruct her memories from a journal she has been keeping. As her journal grows, she starts to be suspicious about her husband and her doctor. They tell her different things about who she is. Therefore, someone is lying to her, or at least, is not telling all the whole truth.

She gets hysterical and begins to doubt about everything. She does not know whether the man who she wakes up with every day is her husband or not. She doubts whether she has children or not. She is not sure whether she has always lived in London or she has recently moved there.

Although she has no idea who she can trust, she will desperately try to uncover the truth. It will be far from simple, but she is determined to discover who she really is and what happened the night of the fateful accident.

From my point of view the story is appealing and mysterious. I enjoyed reading this novel because I was eager to find out more about Christine’s life. It is really interesting The character of Christine is really interesting. It is astonishing the way she copes with her problems to chase her goal.

Great stuff Salva! My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

You can say either:

begins to doubt about everything or

begins to have doubts about everything

1

Before I go to sleep

Before I go to sleep is the first novel by S. J. Watson, published in 2011. It has become a bestseller in several countries, like France, Canada and Netherlands. Watson is an English writer who was accepted for a course called Writing a Novel in 2009. This book is the result of this course. The novel has recently been adapted for the big screen. The film, which has the same name, was released in 2014.

The novel is a psychological thriller about a woman called Christine who suffers amnesia. Following a mysterious accident, Christine can’t remember her past or form new memories. She wakes every day with no knowledge of who she is, her name, her past, even the people she loves. All forgotten overnight.

The novel follows her as she tries to reconstruct her memories from a journal she has been keeping. As her journal grows, she starts to be suspicious about her husband and her doctor. They tell her different things about who she is. Therefore, someone is lying her, or at least, is not telling all the truth.

Although she has no idea whom she can trust, she will desperately try to uncover the truth. It will be far from simple, but she is determined to discover who she really is and what happened the night of the fateful accident.

From my point of view the story is appealing and mysterious. I enjoyed reading this novel because I was eager to find out more about Christine’s life. It is really interesting the character of Christine. The character of Christine is really interesting. It is astonishing the way she copes with her problems to achieve her goal.

who  vs whom  en ingles pero tu inglés es muy bien  http://theoatmeal.com/comics/who_vs_whom