Jose
Hi everyone! Hello friends This is my first day here and i don't know what to talk to you I have been learning English about one year ago and my target is to improve my writing and speaking skills (I think that my listening is ok, but i'm not sure) I found this website by searching in google and i clicked on the link and now i'm here What else can I tell you? I'm chemistry student and i'm 22 years old. I like to read, i like horror books, something like Stephen King and Lovecraft I like the music, especially rock bands like iron maiden, guns and roses and queen, although I like almost all the music I think that's all that I have to tell you for now I would like to write again one of this days, but I wait for your corrections in this entry Greetings!

Hi, Jose!  I've only been using this website for a few days, but it's fun.  I'm in your same shoes, in that I have practices listening and reading Spanish a lot, but I haven't spoken or written it much.  Here are some corrections for you:

Hi everyone!

Hello friends
This is my first day here and I don't know what to talk to you about.

I have been learning English for about one year ago and my target is to improve my writing and speaking skills (I think that my listening is ok, but I'm not sure).
I found this website by searching in Google and i clicked clicking on the link, and now I'm here.
What else can I tell you?
I'm a chemistry student and I'm 22 years old.
I like to read, i like especially horror books, something like Stephen King and Lovecraft.
I like the music, especially rock bands like Iron Maiden, Guns and Roses and Queen, although I like almost all the music.
I think that's all that I have to tell you for now.
I would like to write again one of this these days, but I will wait for your corrections in for this entry

Greetings!