AYAKA
The second day of home stay program in Australia. The second day of home stay program in Australia. ・6:30 weak up I get up early to see NOZOMI off. I'm very very sad... I love her in spite of we were together only one day. And, we promised to have a reunion again in Japan. After that,I went back to sleep.Because I 'm feeling tired. Then, when I awake again already afternoon. I and MAMA-SAN and PAPA-SAN went to university of Queensland in order to confirm for a school zone. I think that I going to university alone whenI was a first , however,their kindly showed me the way. I was helped out greatly thanks to their cooperation. I met my friend TOMOMI after school and we went McDonald's. I was surprised because cheaper and larger than Japan. After returning home,I cooked dinner with MAMA-SAN. She is good at cooking and she can cook so fast! that is just like a enchantmen. University classes will start from tomorrow. I can't wait ! Good night every one☆

The second day of home stay program in Australia.

・6:30 wake up
I got up early to see NOZOMI off. I'm very very sad... I love her in even though were together only one day.
We promised to reunite again in Japan.

After that, I went back to sleep. Because I 'm feeling tired.
When I woke up, it was already the afternoon.

Mama-san, Papa-san and I went to the University of Queensland in order to confirm for a school zone.
I thought that I was going to the university alone at first , however, they kindly showed me the way.
I was helped out greatly thanks to their cooperation.

I met my friend TOMOMI after school and we went to McDonald's.
I was surprised because it is much cheaper and larger than in Japan.

After returning home, I cooked dinner with MAMA-SAN.
She is good at cooking and she can cook so fast! 

University classes will start from tomorrow. I can't wait ! Good night every one☆