Justyna
Questions... How to live in a non- existent chaos, which we all making by ourselves? How to find our feet in reality, that weight us down and then slowly kill? How to dream, when every dreams was burned at the stake with all of the visions and good moments? How to search for happiness in a world full od sadness and bad luck? When we shed the sorrow with our tears and blood. When you have enough and feel, how all of your tissue rip off of your body, come off and rot. When you fall apart, decompose... When you have no reason to live, why are you living?
1

Questions...
How to live in a non- existent chaos, which we are all making by ourselves? How to find our feet in reality, that weight us down and then slowly kill's? How to dream, when every dreams was burned at the stake with all of the visions and good moments? How to search for happiness in a world full od of sadness and bad luck? When we shed the sorrow with our tears and blood. When you have enough and feel, how all of your tissue is ripped off of your body, how it comes off and rot's. When you fall apart and decompose... When you have no reason to live, why are you still living?

Very morbid

Hi princess ! I need friends , I want practice my English