Sarah
Contact America Project I have a project called Contact America in which i have to ask a native speaker question and then write a paragraph. My friend is a 16 year old girl from New York. She thinks living in New York is the best thing that could happen to anyone,it's fun and full of energy all the time it makes her feel alive and happy. When i asked her about what she would do if she won one million dollars she answered right away witty any hesitation that she will travel around Asia and Europe. Her instant answer about American culture and habits was they either eat fast food all the time or drink green juice all the time. Her favorite book is It's Kind of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini because it talks about important issues in a different funny way. I learn from her every day and i'm very thankful.
1

Contact America Project

I have a project called Contact America in which i have to ask a native speaker question and then write a paragraph.

My friend is a 16 year old girl, from New York. She thinks living in New York is the best thing that ever could happen to anyone, it's fun and full of energy all the time it makes her feel alive and happy. When i asked her about what she would do if she won one million dollars, she answered right away witty and with out any hesitation that she will would travel around Asia and Europe. Her instant answer about American culture and habits was they either eat fast food all the time or drink green juice all the time. Her favorite book is It's Kind of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini because it talks about important issues in a different funny way. I learn from her every day and i'm very thankful.