Leandro
Human desire. This is short story that I'd wrote in Spanish but I decided to translate it. I probably made many mistakes but that's the point, learning of them. I've always thought that human desire is something weird and powerful. We wish something so hard that we are capable of doing crazy things to make them happen, even in the everyday things: in our birthday party we can't blow out the candles if we didn't ask 3 wishes before, but you can't tell what you've wished because they wouldn't come true. And we cling to that so hard that we'd never in our lives tell them, even knowing that a few candles can't do that. Anyway, I took the dandelion I'd found in my garden. I closed my eyes, asked a wish and I blew. And I cried. I cried because life is as fragile as a dandelion. We are here, young and beautiful (maybe only in the inside) and in a moment, we aren't here anymore, we fly away leaving behind just a body or a stem and lots of wonderful memories. I cried for everyone who's not here anymore. And I cried for all the things I had and didn't know appreciate.
1

Human desire.

This is short story that I had written in Spanish but I decided to translate it. I probably made many mistakes but that's the point, learning from them.

I've always thought that human desire is something weird and powerful. We wish something so hard that we are capable of doing crazy things to make them happen, even in the everyday things: at our birthday party we can't blow out the candles if we didn't ask 3 wishes first, but you can't tell what you've wished because they wouldn't come true. And we cling to that so hard that we'd never in our lives tell them, even knowing that a few candles can't do that.
Anyway, I took the dandelion I had found in my garden. I closed my eyes, asked a wish and I blew.
And I cried.
I cried because life is as fragile as a dandelion. We are here, young and beautiful (maybe only in the inside) and in a moment, we aren't here anymore, we fly away leaving behind just a body or a stem and lots of wonderful memories.
I cried for everyone who's not here anymore.
And I cried for all the things I had and didn't know how to appreciate.

I'd written , I'd found :  correcto pero 99.5% gente dice I had written,  I had found