Carlos Suárez
The Black Telephone Many years ago, an elderly woman was living alone in a big house. She hadn't come out of her house for some time, and her neighbours, worried about it, called the police. The police arrived at the house and knocked on the door, but there was no reply. In the end, the firefighters were called in, and they had to break the door down to let themselves in. As soon as they entered the house, they saw the elderly lady's body lying on the floor. She was holding a black telephone, and had a terrorized expression on her face. She had died of a heart attack but, what had she seen or heard to have such a terrorized expression? A few months later, the house was bought by a family; there were four of them: a couple and their two children. They decided to refurbish the house and, the first thing they decided to change was the black telephone. They didn't get rid of it, but put it on a table in the corridor. From that moment on, they began to experience strange phenomena. Sometimes the black telephone rang a couple of times, even though it was disconnected. On some occasions they used to hear the breathing of somebody behind them, and when they turned around there wasn't anybody there. The boy claimed that once he saw a dark shadow out of the corner of his eye, but he was unable to look at it again as he was terrorized. The strangest phenomenon was when they heard a guttural voice calling out the boy's name. According to them, it was neither a man's nor a woman's voice. It appeared to come from another world. They lived there long enough to get used to all this phenomena, and they got to consider them normal.

and when they Upon turning ed around there wasn't anybody no one was there. [The tense is not wrong but boring.  You must make the reader feel as if they were there to witness it.  This gives your story the thrill] The boy son claimed that once he once saw a dark shadow out of the corner of his eye; but he was unable to look at it again a second look as he was very frightened. terrorized. The strangest phenomenon was when they heard hear a guttural voice calling out the boy's name. According to them, It was neither male nor female but sound  man's nor a woman's voice. It appeared to come from another world. Still, they did not move away. They became  lived there long enough to get used to all this phenomena, happenings.  Finally and they got to consider them to be normal and a part of their lives.

Excellent story with a great moral.  Look at things from a different angle!  This is just one style to make your storytelling more colorful and interesting.  It is not a report.  Hopefully this editing will help you in writing better stories :)

Very well written. The corrections below are minor. Good job! 

The Black Telephone

Many years ago, an elderly woman was living alone in a big house. She hadn't come out of her house for some time. Her neighbours worried about it and called the police. The police arrived at the house and knocked on the door, but there was no reply. In the end, the firefighters were called in, and they had to break the door down to let themselves in. As soon as they entered the house, they saw the elderly lady's body lying on the floor. She was holding a black telephone, and had a terrorized expression  look of terror on her face. She had died of a heart attack, but what had she seen or heard to have cause such terror? A few months later, the house was bought by a family; there were four of them: a couple and their two children. They decided to refurbish the house, and the first thing they decided to change was the black telephone. They didn't get rid of it, but put it on a table in the corridor. From that moment on, they began to experience strange phenomena. Sometimes they black telephone rang a couple of times, even though it was disconnected. Sometimes they heard somebody breathing behind them, and when they turned around, nobody was there. The boy claimed that once he saw a dark shadow out of the corner of his eye, but he was unable to look at it again as he was terrified. terrorized. The strangest phenomenon was when they heard a guttural voice calling out the boy's name. According to them, it was neither a man's nor a woman's voice. It appeared to come from another world. They lived there long enough to get used to all this phenomena, and they got to consider them normal.

The Black Telephone

Many years ago, an elderly woman was living alone in a big house. She hadn't come out of her house for some time, and her neighbours, worried about her, called the police. The police arrived at the house and knocked on the door, but there was no reply. In the end (better: Later), the firefighters were called in, and they had to break the door down to let themselves in. As soon as they entered the house, they saw the elderly lady's body lying on the floor. She was holding a black telephone, and had a terrorized expression on her face. She had died of a heart attack but, what had she seen or heard to have such a terrorized (or <em>frightened</em> no deber repetir la misma palabra) expression? A few months later, the house was bought by a family of four: a couple and their two children. They decided to refurbish the house and, the first thing they decided to change was the black telephone. They didn't get rid of it, but put it on a table in the corridor. From that moment on, they began to experience strange phenomena. Sometimes the black telephone rang a couple of times, even though it was disconnected. On some occasions they used to hear the breathing of somebody behind them, and when they turned around there wasn't anybody there. The boy claimed that once he saw a dark shadow out of the corner of his eye, but he was unable to look at it again as he was terrorized (a lo mejor demasiado fuerte, usa scared). The strangest phenomenon was when they heard a guttural voice calling out the boy's name. According to them, it was neither a man's nor a woman's voice. It appeared to come from another world. They lived there long enough to get used to all these phenomena (<em>plural)</em>, and they came to consider them normal.

The Black Telephone

Many years ago, an elderly woman was living alone in a big house. She was not seen coming hadn't come out of the/her house for some time. and Her neighbours, began to worryied about it,. [Short sentences convey movement and excitement.  This is good for storytelling]  They called the police. They police arrived at the house came and knocked on the door, but there was no answer. reply. In the end, the Firefighters were called in. and they had to break The door was broken down. down to let themselves in. [Obviously] As soon as they entered the house, they saw the elderly lady's body lying on the floor. She was holding a black telephone. and had A terrorized expression was on her face. She had died of a was dead from a heart attack. but, What had she seen or heard to have such an terrorized [You have already told us this.  A long winded expression does not give excitement] expression?

A few months later, the house was bought by a family; there were of four; of them: a couple and their two children. They decided to The house was refurbished the house and, the first thing they decided to change was to keep the black telephone. They didn't get rid of it, but put They placed it on a table in the corridor of the foyer. [Typical home decoration] From that moment onwards, they began to experience strange phenomena happenings began to occur. Sometimes the black telephone rang a couple of times, even though it was disconnected. On some other occasions they used to heard the breathing of somebody behind them.