Aline
Diary 1 Today, me and my friend went to shopping mall to shop food at the supermaket and to go for a walk. Here in Brazil I think that the clothes are SO expensive! When I talk with other people from around the world, they say that find the same clothes with I don'nt know, maybe 50%, 60% cheaper!! We went by bus and then we had to walk too so it was very exhaustic... As always, we decided to have a fitness lifestyle, so we bought only natural, no sodium, no fat food.. haha it is a little hard because when we see chocolate I feel that wish to eat. But the key to keep on the diet is: Don't buy junk food. So, you even you want to eat, you won't have in your house hahahaha Byee!
1

Diary 1

Today, me and my friend went to a shopping mall to shop for food at the supermaket and to go for a walk. Here in Brazil I think that the clothes are SO expensive!
When I talk with other people from around the world, they say that they find the same clothes with I don'nt know, maybe 50%, 60% cheaper!!
We went by bus and then we had to walk too so it was very exhaustic . exhausting .. 
As always, we decided to have a fitness lifestyle, so we bought only natural, no sodium, no fat food.. haha it is a little hard because when we see chocolate I feel that wish want to eat.
But the key to keep staying on the diet is: Don't buy junk food. So, you even you want to eat, you won't have it in your house hahahaha

Byee!

it was very clear and easy to understand with out corrections, so good job  

1

Diary 1

Today, me and my friend went to the shopping mall to shop for food at the supermarket and to go for a walk. Here in Brazil I think that the clothes are SO expensive!

When I talk to other people from around the world, they say that they find the same clothes for, maybe 50%, 60% cheaper!!

We went by bus and then we had to walk too so it was very exhausting...

As always, we decided to have a fitness lifestyle, so we bought only natural, no sodium, no fat food.. haha it is a little hard because when we see chocolate I feel that wish to eat it.

But the key to keeping a diet is: Don't buy junk food. So, you even you want to eat, you won't have it in your house hahahaha

Byee!