David
Electronic sports I would like speaking about electronic sports, because I look like that in this moment many companies are inverting in this sector due to many people are following the machts by stream of Internet. I follow normally League of Legends (LOL) or Hearthstone and think that in the future they will be sports look football or basketball.
1

Electronic sports

I would like to speaking talk about electronic sports, because I it look's like that in at this moment many companies are inverting <not sure did you mean inventing? in this sector due to many people are following the machts by streaming of the Internet.

I follow normally League of Legends (LOL) or Hearthstone and think that in the future they will be have a sports look  of football or basketball.

1

Electronic sports

I would like to speak about electronic sports, because I think that currently many companies are investing in this sector due to many people are following the matches by watching internet streams.

I normally follow League of Legends (LOL) or Hearthstone and I think that in the future they will be sports look football or basketball.