Luis Miguel Zapata
Greetings Hi all. I am 31 and I am looking for a person that needs to learn Spanish. I am Venezuela and I currently live in Spain Madrid. I'd like to speak English like native people. I am doing my best practicing and learning a lot of English material. I've saw several options for learning English.. but all offers the same. pay and then we talk later.. (it's an Spanish slang). Well.. I really want to learn and I am willing to hear all your doubts and share conversations between English and Spanish firstly. Regards Friends!!
1

Greetings

Hi all. I am 31 and I am looking for a person that needs to learn Spanish. I am Venezuela and I currently live in Spain Madrid. I'd like to speak English like native people. I am doing my best practicing and learning a lot of English material. I've saw seen several options for learning English.. but all offers the same. pay and then we talk later.. (it's an Spanish slang). Well.. I really want to learn and I am willing to hear all your doubts and share conversations between English and Spanish firstly.

Regards Friends!!

1

Greetings

Hi all. I'm 31 and I'm looking for a person that needs to learn Spanish. I'm Venezuelan and I currently live in Madrid, Spain. I'd like to speak English like a native. I'm doing my best practicing and learning a lot of English material. I've seen several options for learning English.. but all offers are the same: pay and then we talk later... (it's an Spanish slang). Well, I really want to learn and I am willing to hear all your doubts and have conversations in English and Spanish firstly.

Best regards, friends!!

Note: "I am" is grammatically correct, but it sounds WAY more native and natural to write "I'm". The only time you don't use contractions is when you are writing something extremely formal, like an essay. Nice job! :-)