Graziele Braz
The first of March 2015 Today I've watched a few films: Great Gatsby, Disturbia and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug! I'm going to give my opinion about each film. -Great Gatsy: Sinceraly I thought that film it was better than I expected. I thought the film a bit boring, because there's not so much action or exciting scenes, but in totally the film is good. I could give an average 6 from 10. -Disturbia: It's a good film as well. If you don't have anything to do, you could watch it. This film makes me remember "Roar Window" from Hitchcok. I could give an avarage 5 from 10. -The Hobbit: I just love The Hobbit, so the second part is awesome. The film during 3 hours, but I couldn't seem it, because it finished so fast! hehehe Great plot, great scenary, great actors, I loved everything! I'm very anxious to see the continuation of this film! That's all :)
1

The first of March 2015

Today I watched a few films: Great Gatsby, Disturbia and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug! I'm going to give my opinion about each film.
-Great Gatsby: The film was better than I expected. I thought the film would be a bit boring because there's not so much action or many exciting scenes, but altogether the film was good. I give it an average between 6 and 10.
-Disturbia: It's a good film as well. If you don't have anything to do, you could watch it. This film makes me remember "Roar Window" from Hitchcok. I give it an avarage between 5 and 10.
-The Hobbit: I just love The Hobbit, so the second part is awesome. The film is 3 hours long, but it didn't seem like it, because it finished so fast! hehehe Great plot, great scenary, great actors, I loved everything! I'm very anxious to see the continuation of the film!
That's all :)

Great writing:) And wow you watched 3 movies in one day! That's impressive

I still haven't seen The Great Gatsby now I really want to! Thanks for your reviews!