Jefferson
Best thing to do on Sundays - Chalenge one text every day Best thing to do on Sundays Today is Sunday, and I am doing what I do best which is doing nothing! Many people hate this day; they say it is boring because there’s nothing to do. For me, otherwise, doing nothing is awesome! Just lay in all the morning, listen to music, walk around. I actually do things in Sundays, but the difference for other days is that the activities have no purpose; I am not learning anything, I am not working. I am just enjoying being pointless all day long. That helps me to power up in order to face the other days with more responsibility. Good bye, I’ve got go! I am late for doing nothing.
1

Best Thing to do on Sundays

Today is Sunday, and I am doing what I do best which is doing nothing!

Many people hate Sundays. this day; They say it is boring because there’s nothing to do. For me, It is not so. otherwise, Doing nothing is simply,  awesome! Just lay in all the morning, listening to music, walk lounging around. Actually, I actually do have things to do on Sundays. Just that they have no purpose or a goal to reach.  Very different from , but the difference for other days is that the activities have no purpose; I am not learning anything, I am not working There is nothing to learn; nothing to work for. I am just enjoying being pointless all day long. That This helps me to power up recharge in order to face the other days with more in which there is responsibility.

Good Bye now! , I’ve Got to [You can even use slang, "Gotta" here since you are speaking to the reader directly]go! I Am late for doing nothing.

As I had suspected all along, you write well.  Just have to learn how to express better in English.  I am sure by the end of the year, you have improved tremendously!

Text 005/365. A friend ( Luiza Zerlotini) and I are going to write one text per day for one year! Please help us with corrections, suggestions, ideas. =D