Unexpected Gifts Last week, one of my best friends told me that she wanted to attend a concert of a French singer named ZAZ. I told her that I would not be able to go with her to this concert because I've been trying to save as much money as I can. She told me that she would me invite me and give me the ticket. So, I saved about 60 USD. Yesterday, a Canadian friend who used to live in Bogota texted me and told me that he's going to come to Bogota next week and he wants to attend a festival called "Stereo Picnic". I told him that the tickets for that festival are pretty expensive and that I wanted to attend one of the concerts, specially the one where Kings of Leon will perform, but that money is tight nowadays and I need to tighten my belt. So, he told me that he is going to give me the ticket, so that I can go with him and his friends to the concert. That day, another band I like a lot will perform as well, the name of the band is Kasabian. Aditionally, a Colombian band I like a lot since I was a child will perform too, they are Aterciopelados. I highly recommend their songs for those who want to know more about the Spanish spoken in Bogota. It was a weird week. I rarely get stuff for free. The only things I easily get for free are problems. Finally, I will be able to see Kings of Leon perform in Bogota. I didn't attend the concert of Foo Fighters in Bogota and I still regret it.
1

Unexpected Gifts

Last week, one of my best friends told me that she wanted to attend a concert of a French singer named ZAZ. I told her that I would not be able to go with her to this concert because I've been trying to save as much money as I can. She told me that she would me invite me and give me the ticket. So, I saved about 60 USD.
Yesterday, a Canadian friend who used to live in Bogota texted me and told me that he's going to come to Bogota next week and he wants to attend a festival called "Stereo Picnic". I told him that the tickets for that festival are pretty expensive and that I wanted to attend one of the concerts, especially the one where Kings of Leon will perform, but that money is tight nowadays and I need to tighten my belt. So, he told me that he is going to give me the ticket, so that I can go with him and his friends to the concert. That day, another band I like a lot will perform as well, the name of the band is Kasabian. Additionally, a Colombian band I like a lot since I was a child will perform too, they are called Aterciopelados. I highly recommend their songs for those who want to know more about the Spanish spoken in Bogota.
It was a weird week. I rarely get stuff for free. The only things I easily usually get for free are problems. Finally, I will be able to see Kings of Leon perform in Bogota. I didn't attend the concert of Foo Fighters concert in Bogota and I still regret it.

Great stuff Camilo! One minor spelling mistake in red and some suggestions to sound more natural in blue/grey.

Unexpected Gifts

Yesterday, a Canadian friend who used to live in Bogota texted me and told me that he's going to come to Bogota next week and he wants to attend a festival called "Stereo Picnic". I told him that the tickets for that festival are pretty expensive and that I wanted to attend one of the concerts, specially the one where Kings of Leon will perform, but that money is tight nowadays and I need to tighten my belt. So, he told me that he is going to give me the ticket, so that I can go with him and his friends to the concert. That day, another band I like a lot will perform as well, the name of the band is Kasabian. Additionally, a Colombian band I like a lot since I was a child will perform too, they are Aterciopelados. I highly recommend their songs for those who want to know more about the Spanish spoken in Bogota.
It was a weird week. I rarely get stuff for free. The only things I easily usually get for free are problems. Finally, I will be able to see Kings of Leon perform in Bogota. I didn't attend the concert of Foo Fighters concert  in Bogota and I still regret it.

Unexpected Gifts

Yesterday, a Canadian friend who used to live in Bogota texted me and told me that he's going to come to Bogota next week and he wants to attend a festival called "Stereo Picnic". I told him that the tickets for that festival are pretty expensive and that I wanted to attend one of the concerts, especially the one where Kings of Leon will perform, but that money is tight nowadays and I need to tighten my belt. So, he told me that he is going to give me the ticket, so that I can go with him and his friends to the concert. That day, another band I like a lot will perform as well, the name of the band is Kasabian. Aditionally, a Colombian band I like a lot since I was a child will perform too, they are Aterciopelados. I highly recommend their songs for those who want to know more about the Spanish spoken in Bogota.
It was a weird week. I rarely get stuff for free. The only things I easily get for free are problems. Finally, I will be able to see Kings of Leon perform in Bogota. I didn't attend the concert of Foo Fighters in Bogota and I still regret it.

This is perfect Camilo! A couple of small stylistic corrections.  I put '-' instead of ','.  You could also use ';' in both sentences where you name the band.  Otherwise-- great job! No mistakes :-)

Unexpected Gifts

Yesterday, a Canadian friend who used to live in Bogota texted me and told me that he's going to come to Bogota next week and he wants to attend a festival called "Stereo Picnic". I told him that the tickets for that festival are pretty expensive and that I wanted to attend one of the concerts, specially the one where Kings of Leon will perform, but that money is tight nowadays and I need to tighten my belt. So, he told me that he is going to give me the ticket, so that I can go with him and his friends to the concert. That day, another band I like a lot will perform as well, the name of the band is Kasabian.

Aditionally, a Colombian band I have liked a lot since I was a child will perform too; they are called Aterciopelados.

Otos han corregido bien. Un pequeno error, pero una oración mal formada.  En inglés es necesario separar dos clausulas independientes con una punto y coma; de otra forma es una oracion mal formada o "run-on sentence" en inglés. Estoy quiquilloso porque tu inglés es muy bueno.

I highly recommend their songs for those who want to know more about the Spanish spoken in Bogota.
It was a weird week. I rarely get stuff for free. The only things I easily (para mí, suena bien) get for free are problems. Finally, I will be able to see Kings of Leon perform in Bogota. I didn't attend the concert of Foo Fighters in Bogota and I still regret it.