Jose
My hobbies Hello friends. I`m here to share my main hobby: reading! I really like to read, any sort of histories, any kind of books (except fifty shades of grey and things like those) I like Stephen King's works, such as "The shining", "It", "Pet Sematary" , among others. I like thriller books, like "Hannibal", "The analyst", etc. I started to read when I was twelve years old and my first book was "Red Dragon" by Thomas Harris. It was an unbelievable experience, because i could imagine all the scenario and all the dark things that happen in this book. From there I have bought a lot of books and I save them under my bed, to keep them close and have a good reading before sleep. Greetings!

My hobbies

Hello friends.
I`m here to share my main hobby: reading!
I really like to read, any sort of history  book histories, any kind of books (except fifty shades of grey and things like those)
I like Stephen King's works books, such as "The shining", "It", and "Pet Semetary" , among others. I also like thriller books, like "Hannibal", "The analyst", etc.
I started to read when I was twelve years old and my first book was "Red Dragon" by Thomas Harris. It was an unbelievable experience, because i could imagine all of the scenarios and all of the dark things that happened in this book. From there Since then, I have bought a lot of books and I save them under my bed, to keep them close and to have a good reading choices/options before sleep.

Greetings! (This would go at the beginning of your post)