Ronal D
Exercise Hi guys I have answered all the questions on book. I realized that I have some problem with prepositions, so I am not sure if it is right or not. 1. Water " is composed of " hydrogen and oxygen 2. I " am accustomed to " living here 3. Our son " is terrified of " dogs 4. pat " is finished on " her composition 5. I " am opposed to " that suggestion 6. It's winter, and the ground " is covered in " snow 7. I " am satisfied of " the progress I have made 8. Jack " is married to " Ruth 9. Elaine " is divorced to " Ed 10. I am not " acquianted to " that author's work 11. I " am tired to " sitting here 12. Your name is mary smith. "Are you related to" John Smith? 13. Mrs. Robinson works in an orphanage 14. Jim got a bad grade because he didn't study. He " is dissapointed to " himself 15. Bobby is not very brave. He " is scared of " his own shadow. 16. The administration " is commited to " improving the quality of education at our school 17. Mr. and Mrs. Killer " are devoted to " each other 18 . Walter " is dressed in " his best suit for his wedding today. 19. We " are done in " this exercise As you can see there is a preposition after adjective. The problem is I don't know if it is correct or not, especially the prepositions. Could you give me suggestions about prepositions? It's hard for me seriously, and please correct my exercise. Thank you