Yursalguedo
RIGHT NOW Hi, good evening I am enthusiast for my entry here every day. Today went a normal day, I went at the cher ( I always forget how write cher (iglesia)) I ate my lunch in the house from my exroommate. I ate spaghetti with chicken, the lunch was delicious. Now I am watch tv, news in Cnn, I am practicing my english listen news. I want to write more word but i am learning every day. Good Night.

I'm glad to hear that you're watching TV and the news a lot.  Those are great ways to pick up how English is spoken.

RIGHT NOW

Hi, good evening

I am enthusiast (you could say "enthused", but "excited" sounds more natural) for my entry here every day. Today went was a normal day, I went at the cher church (you can just say "church" or "my church" without adding "the" before it)
I ate my lunch in the house from my ex-roommate. I ate spaghetti with chicken, the lunch was delicious.

Now I am watching tv TV, news in Cnn CNN, and I am practicing my english listening to the news.

I want to write more words but i am learning every day.

Good Night.

RIGHT NOW

Hi, Good evening!

I am enthusiastic for my daily entry. Today routine went as per normal. I went to the church.
I had my lunch at home with my ex roommate. I had spaghetti with chicken, the lunch was delicious.

Now I am watching news on Channel CNN. I am practising my English by listening news.

I want to write more entries so that I can learn and improve my English every day.

Good Night.