thuy Bien
Rain Is Sad For me, rain is sad. Memories ussually are recalled, all are sad ones. I'm so afraid to be alone in a rainy day. I always try to find a good movie, drink hot chocolate and find a nice sleep.

Rain Is Sad

For me, rain is sad. While it's raining, memories are usually are recalled, and they are all are sad

ones. I'm so afraid to be alone on a rainy day. I always try to find a good movie, drink hot chocolate,

and have a nice sleep.

Great job!! Keep writing, and be happy, summer is just around the corner :D.

Rain Is Sad

For me, rain is sad. All my rainy memories usually <em>(you 'usually' mis-spell this!)</em> are recalled, all are sad ones. I'm so afraid to be alone in on a rainy day. I always try to find a good movie, drink hot chocolate and find then have a nice sleep.

Rain Is Sad

For me, rain is sad. Memories ussually usually are recalled, and all are sad ones. I'm so afraid to be alone in on a rainy day. I always try to find a good movie, drink hot chocolate and find have a nice sleep.

In here, in the spring, sometimes drizzling rain last a week with cold, and that's kind of weather makes us crazy. so high humidity, mold and moquitos
We here has been raining for more than a week....