Hana
It's first time my note I started using italki. I can't understand how to use this site. If I do something strange, please correct it.

It's first time my note It's my first time writing a note

I have just started using italki. I can't don't understand how to use this site. *If I do something strange, please correct it*.

''If I do something strange, please correct it'', if translated into Japanese, is 「もし変なことがした,いつでも直してください」, which doesn't make sense.

I think that what you wanted to say was ''If there are mistakes in my English, please correct it'', which, if translated into Japanese is 「私の英語が間違っていたら,いつでも直してください」(:

Anyway, welcome to italki! People here make use of this site to improve their language by writing notes (just like you) and making friends to practice speaking their foreign language :D

Hey I hope you reply, I'm Austin. I speak English, and want to learn Japanese. I could help with your English if you want. it'll be my honor n.n My skype is Auboo121 you can add me and we can help each other? I WOULD LOVE TO HELP TEACH YOU ENGLISH!

It's first my note

I just started using italki. I don't understand how to use this site. If I do something strange, please correct it.