Gerson Leite
Let me introduce myself. Hi, my name is Gerson, I'm 48. I'm brazilian and I live in a beautiful city named Vila Velha. Currently, I'm learning English and Mandarim. I'm married with Etienne and we have a smart seven years old son Pedro. He is a handsome boy with a great personality. I like that boy a lot. We also have a cute blue bicolor Ragdoll here in our family. Quiron is large and lazy. I love cats. My hobbies are photography and images manipulation besides learning foreign languages of course. I hope to meet many friends here in italki.
1

Hi, my name is Gerson, I'm 48 years old. I'm Brazilian and I live in a beautiful city named Vila Velha. Currently, I'm learning English and Mandarin. I'm married, my wife's name is with Etienne and we have a smart seven years old son named Pedro. He is a handsome boy with a great personality. I like that boy a lot. (Perhaps you want to say you love him a lot?).

We also have a cute Blue Bicolor Ragdoll cat here in our family. His/her (?) name is Quiron. He/she is large and lazy. I love cats. 

Aside from learning foreign languages, my hobbies are photography and images manipulation. besides learning foreign languages of course. I hope to meet many friends here on italki.