Ben
Brisbane North Stradbroke Island 3 Brown lake!! First i should be explain for you~ What is Brown lake Brown Lake is what is considered a ‘perched lake,’ meaning that it is held up above the sand the island is made of by a thick layer of leaves mainly from the Melaleuca (paperbark) trees that line the lakeshore. The tannin from these leaves is leached into the lake itself, which turns it into an inky, coffee brown in the centre and a lighter tea colour towards the shore. The gradient as the lake gets shallower and shallower, eventually giving way to the thick, soft sand on the shore, is a sight to behold. The colours are so rich and uncommon that it’s hard to take your eyes off them! Now i can write best part of Stradbroke island trip XD We move the brown lake after have a lunch Oh and lunch is so spicy for me And i just think "wait i'm Korean but lunch little bit spicy for me?" How about the other country tourist?! My hunch proved right Chinese,Japanese tourist they give up eat lunch Anyway we arrived on the Brown lake First when i arrived and saw Brown lake that color look like normal blue lake... "Who called Brown lake this is fake!!!" :-/ But i step to lake the color be changed brown !! Actually that day have a nice a flaming sunset and sunset make a Golden lake!!! I'm about say something I swore I'd never say O.M.G again!! O.M.G is this Narnia?! This is the lake that O.M.G was born for!! Dear GOD!! i love this place maybe i can marry with this place :D The last place change my whole think about tour!! Anyway Brown lake is amazing i have one more place i in love XD <3<3
1

Brisbane North Stradbroke Island 3 Brown lake!!

First i should be explain to for you~ What is Brown lake? 

Brown Lake is what is considered a ‘perched lake,’ meaning that it is held up above the sand the island is made of by a thick layer of leaves mainly from the Melaleuca (paperbark) trees that line the lakeshore. The tannin from these leaves is leached into the lake itself, which turns it into an inky, coffee brown in the centre and a lighter tea colour towards the shore. The gradient as the lake gets shallower and shallower, eventually giving way to the thick, soft sand on the shore, is a sight to behold. The colours are so rich and uncommon that it’s hard to take your eyes off them!

Now i can write about the best part of my Stradbroke island trip XD
We moved to the brown lake after having a lunch
Oh and lunch iswas so spicy for me
And i just think "wait i'm Korean but lunch is a little bit spicy for me?"
How about the other country tourist?!
My hunch proved right Chinese,Japanese tourist they gave up on eating lunch
Anyway we arrived on the Brown lake
First when i arrived and saw Brown lakethethat color looked like a normal blue lake...
"Who called it Brown lake? this is fake!!!" :-/
But i step towards the lake and the color be changed brown !!
Actually that day hadve a nice a flaming sunset
and the sunset mademake it a Golden lake!!!
I'm about say something I swore I'd never say O.M.G again!!
O.M.G is this Narnia?!
This is the lake that O.M.G was born for!!
Dear GOD!! i love this place maybe i can marry with this place :D
The last place change my whole thinkperception about tours!!
Anyways, Brown lake is amazing
i have one more place i'm in love XD <3<3

--------

Wow, I really want to go to Brown lake now.

Great post, just keep an eye on your articles (a, the...) and watch your tense (past/present) ;p