Annie
The chinese traditional wedding that I attended last month My elder sister got married last month.I went to her wedding ceremony as a maid of honor.It was held in groom’s home rather than in church or a big restaurant because it was a typical ceremony in China,especially in rural area of China.Now I’ll introduce some basic information of my sister’s wedding to you. Red was the main theme of this ceremony which signified love,joy,and prosperity.And it was also used in a variety of ways such as red package,red double happiness which was a character made by red paper and so forth. In addition,there were some important ceremonies in my sister’s wedding like obeisance including three worships:the first one was worshiping the heavens and earth.Secondly,worshiping parents.The third one was worshiping each other and drinking cross-cupped wine after that.Also,striding the fire pan was the crucial part of chinese traditional wedding ceremony.The purposes of that are counteracting evil force and leading a booming life in the future. After finishing all these ceremonies,the guests had a joy of teasing games.You know,just went to bridal chamber and had a joke with the new couple.I really enjoyed this moment. This is the traditional chinese wedding ceremony that I have attended last month.I hope you’ll like it.
yeah,my grandparents live in rural area.Sometimes I really like that place because of the clear air.Haha,you know,haze is common in urban city now = =
There are no more traditional wedding in big city in China,u r so lucky to enjoy this ceremony and it looks very interesting~