Vishal
Till Today Today I slept in the late morning cause i had been watching movies all night starting somewhere around midnight. My eyes opened at 11:09 when my father commented in my room, "what is this going on". After opening my eyes i started looking for my mobile so that i can play some songs and my lazy frequency which is just after sleeping gets vanish. As i could not find my mobile around my bed i switched on the laptop and played will smith movie named ALI. i did brush got fresh while movie started to move on i saw some moments of it while roaming around cause i have already watched that movie. After getting my wake-up freshness , i started browsing for language partners around 360 of earth so that i can practice English speaking and i landed up on italki where i am writing my first notebook entry trying to be more creative with language and correct too simultaneously grammar-wise and hope Somebody will correct my first notebook entry of Till Today. Have a good day and thanking for Somebody. take care.

So Far Today

Today I slept in until late morning because I had been watching movies all night starting somewhere around since about midnight.
My eyes opened at 11:09 when my father commented yelled in my room, "What is this going on?". After opening my eyes, I started looking for my mobile (we call it a cell or cellphone in America if you were wondering) so that I could play some songs and my lazy frequency which is just after sleeping gets vanish wake myself up (get rid of the disheveled look I have when I wake up). Since I could not find my mobile around my bed I switched on the laptop and played a Will Smith movie named ALI. i did brush got fresh while movie started to move on i saw some moments of it while roaming around cause i have already watched that movie I brushed and freshened up while the movie started. I only saw pieces of it while I moved around because I've already seen that movie before (you don't really need this sentence). After getting my wake-up freshness freshening up/waking up/getting ready, I started browsing for language partners around 360 of earth all around the world so that I can practice speaking English and I landed ended up on italki where I am writing my first notebook entry trying to be more creative with language and correct too simultaneously correct grammar and hoping Somebody will correct my first notebook entry of Till Today.
Have a good day and thanking for Somebody.
take care.

And here's the whole thing re-written:

So Far Today
Today I slept in until late morning because I had been watching movies since about midnight.
My eyes opened at 11:09 when my father yelled in my room, "What is this going on?". After opening my eyes, I started looking for my mobile so that I could play some songs and wake myself up. Since I could not find my mobile around my bed I switched on the laptop and played a Will Smith movie named ALI. I brushed and freshened up while the movie started. After freshening up, I started browsing for language partners all around the world so that I can practice speaking English and I ended up on italki where I am writing my first notebook entry, trying to be more creative with language and simultaneously improve my grammar. I'm hoping somebody will correct my first notebook entry of Till Today.
Have a good day and thanks to whoever corrects this.
Take care.