Jake
Sentence Patterns I have a lot of sentences that just need checking I have written what I have tried to translate in english and even if you just check over a few sentences then over time all of them will be checked I couldn't fit all of them onto this so I will add a few other entries as well I saw Benny Lewis in Melbourne yesterday 我昨天在墨尔本看了Benny Lewis Benny is my favourite famous person Benny 是我的最喜欢名人 I spoke to him in my favourite language (Chinese) 我跟他说用我的最喜欢语言(中文) I don't know Benny Lewis's favourite language, I think it's Spanish 我不知道 Benny Lewis的最喜欢语言,我觉得是西班牙语。 I work for an Australian company 我为澳大利亚公司工作 He likes to fly planes for QANTAS 他为QANTAS喜欢开飞机 He cares about his girlfriend 她为他的女朋友操心 He went back to China to celebrate the new year 为了过年,他回来中国 They didn't want to drive so they could exercise 为了健身,他们没要开车。 I went to the seaside to go swimming 为了游泳,我去了海边。 The apple was eaten by my friend 苹果被我的朋友吃了 A prize was won by us 一个大奖被我们中奖了 4 sentences were made by Jake 四个句子被Jake做了 Chinese was practiced every day by everyone 每天,中文被大家练了 The movie was watched 电影被看了 The black phone was stolen 黑色的手机被盜了 His new computer was bought in a shop 他的新电脑在商店被买了 The little puppy was loved 小狗被爱了 The hot dog was not finished 热狗没有被完成了 Not enough sentences were made by them 够句子没有被他们做了 Sentences in the active mood were not practiced today 肯定并例句没有被练了 I will see you again, tommorow at 6pm 我明天六点上午再看你 You will have to do your homework again 你会再做你的作业 Don't forget your book again 别再遗忘你的书! If I remembered to bring my book, then I would have done my homework 如果我记得和我带我的书,就我做了我的作业 If I had woken up at 7.00, I would have arrived at school at 9:00 如果我八点上午睡醒,就我九点到学校 If you gave me 5 yuan, I would give you my pen 如果你给我二元就我给你我的毛笔 We'll watch the movie first and then eat 我们先看电影,再吃饭 If you give me money first then I will work 如果你先给我钱,就我再工作
1

I saw Benny Lewis in Melbourne yesterday 我昨天在墨尔本看Benny Lewis 

Benny is my favourite famous person Benny 是我的最喜欢名人
I spoke to him in my favourite language (Chinese) 我用我的最喜欢语言(中文) 跟他谈话
I don't know Benny Lewis's favourite language, I think it's Spanish 我不知道 Benny Lewis最喜欢语言,我觉得是西班牙语。
I work for an Australian company 我为澳大利亚公司工作
He likes to fly planes for QANTAS 他喜欢为QANTAS开飞机
He cares about his girlfriend 她很关心他的女朋友
He went back to China to celebrate the new year 他回来中国来过年 
They didn't want to drive so they could exercise 为了健身,他们不想开车。
I went to the seaside to go swimming 我去了海边游泳。
The apple was eaten by my friend 我的朋友吃了苹果 
A prize was won by us 我们中奖了一个大奖
4 sentences were made by Jake Jake做了四个句子
Chinese was practiced every day by everyone,大家 每天练习中文
The movie was watched 看了电影
The black phone was stolen 黑色的手机被盜了
His new computer was bought in a shop 他在商店买了新电脑

Comment:in Chinese possitive voice is easily accepted. 

The little puppy was loved 小狗被爱了
The hot dog was not finished 热狗没有被完成了
Not enough sentences were made by them 够句子没有被他们做了
Sentences in the active mood were not practiced today 肯定并例句没有被练了
I will see you again, tommorow at 6pm 我明天六点上午再看你
You will have to do your homework again 你会再做你的作业
Don't forget your book again 别再遗忘你的书!
If I remembered to bring my book, then I would have done my homework 如果我记得和我带我的书,就我做了我的作业
If I had woken up at 7.00, I would have arrived at school at 9:00 如果我八点上午睡醒,就我九点到学校
If you gave me 5 yuan, I would give you my pen 如果你给我二元就我给你我的毛笔
We'll watch the movie first and then eat 我们先看电影,再吃饭
If you give me money first then I will work 如果你先给我钱,就我再工作