Sonia
Mindfulness I think one of the biggest problems today is the level of stress wich we are subjected. We have many slogans and obligations and few tools to support day to day. I think is very important to practise activities like meditation or yoga to reduce our stress. In this way, it will be possible to empty our minds and thoughts noise, and find balance between mind, body and spirit. Today is very fashionable a tecnique that comes from Buddhism: "mindfulness". Mindfulness is learnig to live in present, in the here and the now, watching that happen and accepting. We always anticipate to the future generating expectations and remember the past to not go out of our comfort zone. With mindfulness you can learning to live with beginner´s mind, with new eyes for be able to abandon the automations we are used. Mindfulness is great and can change your life.
1

Mindfulness

I think one of the biggest problems today is the level of stress wich to which we are subjected. We have many slogans and obligations and few tools to support us day to day. I think it is very important to practise practice activities like meditation or yoga to reduce our levels of stress. In this way, it will be possible to empty our minds and thoughts noise, and find balance between mind, body and spirit.
Today it is a very fashionable a tecnique technique that comes from Buddhism: "mindfulness". Mindfulness is learnig learning to live in present, in the here and the now, watching that  what happens happen and accepting it. We always anticipate to the future generating expectations and remember the past in order to not go out of our comfort zone. With mindfulness you can learning to live with beginner´s mind, with new eyes for be able to abandon the automations mind sets we are used to.
Mindfulness is great and can change your life.

Mindfulness

I think one of the biggest problems today is the level of stress to which we are subjected. We have many slogans and obligations and but few tools to support us day to day. I think is very important to practise activities like meditation or yoga to reduce our stress. In this way, it will be possible to empty our minds and thoughts of noise, and find balance between mind, body and spirit.
Today there is a very fashionable a technique that comes from Buddhism: "mindfulness". Mindfulness is learning to live in the present, in the here and the now, watching that what happens and accepting it. We always anticipate to the future generating expectations and remember the past in order to to not go out of our comfort zone. With mindfulness you can learning to live with a beginner´s mind, with new eyes for to be able to abandon the automations instincts (<em>or</em> automatic responses) we are used to.

Well written Sonia! My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.