shanshan sheng
revolution of women In my opinion, when women choose to unite to challenge white supremacy, a profound revolution of values will take place is the right way for women to change the world. As Hooks points that visionary feminist thinkers have already shown everyone that we can choose to be disloyal to deliminator cultural, that we can indeed create bonds of solidarity that help us heal from the traumatic wounds caused by racial assault as well as the traumas of sexist and classist oppression."(Hooks,p.57) Hooks points that everyone can choose to change thoughts and actions, everyone can change to challenge the inequality, everyone can choose to built the society which can help us heal a spirit or soul. For example, Susan Douglas shows the the ways in which dominant mass culture pitted black and white females against one another, the fair, blond woman is self-centered and bad, the darker women is Christ-like and good, and always love white children more than their own in the movie or TV role. It implicit the inequality between white women and black women in dominant mass media culture and it is pitted and that is why women should choose to unite to challenge white supremacy and to change the thoughts and action of all the individuals around the world. Moreover, the example of Hillary Clinton is showing us that her presence perceived a victory of women liberation and she was not standing behind her man, she give the world a image of new independent women standing beside her man in equal partnership. Women no matter white or black or other colors are encouraged to understanding whether it would be in support feminist movement. Women no matter she is white or black or other colors should have the equality in all races, all levels of classes in the world. Women should unite together to fight the over racism system of whiteness of white women and fight for equal rights for white women and black women and all other colors women.