My first day in Italki I´ve done my own presentation in English and Spanish as well. If someone could help me correcting the English part, I shall be greatful. ENGLISH My name is Gabriel and I was born in Valencia in Spain, where I studied Administration, Accountancy & Commerce and Computer Systems Administration, both are Certificates in Higher Education (HNC). I´m currently living in Manchester in the Uk where I´m working in a Restaurant and in my free time I study English because this is the reason I came here. I´m looking for a new job related to my studies, where to practice the English learned so far and gain professional experience in my profession. My reason to be in Italki is teach Spanish to others and learn and practice English in my spare time. I hope you feel encouraged!! Best regards!! ------------------------------- ESPAÑOL Soy Gabriel, nacido en Valencia en España donde estudié Administración e Informática de Sistemas. Actualmente vivo en Manchester en Reino Unido donde trabajo en Hostelería y en mi tiempo libre estudio Inglés, pues este fué el motivo por el que vine a UK. Estoy buscando un nuevo trabajo relacionado con mis estudios, donde poder practicar el Inglés aprendido hasta el momento y adquirir experiencia profesional en mi profesión. Mi motivo por estar en Italki es enseñar a los demás Español y poder aprender y practicar Inglés a la vez en mi tiempo libre. Espero os animéis!! Un saludo!!

ENGLISH

My name is Gabriel and I was born in Valencia, in Spain, where I studied Administration, Accountancy & Commerce and Computer Systems Administration. Both are Certificates in Higher Education (HNC).

I´m currently living in Manchester in the Uk where I´m working in a Restaurant. and my free time I am studying English because this is the reason why I came here.

I´m looking for a new job related to my studies, where I could practice my English skills and gain experience in my professional career.

My reason to be on Italki is to teach Spanish to others and learn and practice English in my spare time.

I hope you feel encouraged!! Best regards!!

-------------------------------

ESPAÑOL

Soy Gabriel, nacido en Valencia en España donde estudié Administración e Informática de Sistemas.

Actualmente vivo en Manchester en Reino Unido donde trabajo en Hostelería y en mi tiempo libre estudio Inglés, pues este fué el motivo por el que vine a UK.

Estoy buscando un nuevo trabajo relacionado con mis estudios, donde poder practicar el Inglés aprendido hasta el momento y adquirir experiencia profesional en mi profesión.

Mi motivo por estar en Italki es enseñar a los demás Español y poder aprender y practicar Inglés a la vez en mi tiempo libre.

Espero os animéis!! Un saludo!!

My first day in Italki

I´ve done my own presentation in English and Spanish as well.
If someone could help me correcting correct the English part, I shall would be greatful grateful.

ENGLISH

My name is Gabriel and I was born in Valencia, in Spain, where I studied Administration, Accountancy & Commerce and Computer Systems Administration. Both are Certificates in Higher Education (HNC).

I´m currently living in Manchester in the Uk where I´m working in a Restaurant. and in In my free time I am studying English because this is the reason why I came here.

I´m looking for a new job related to my studies, where to I could practice the my English skills learned so far and gain professional experience in my profession.

My reason to be in on Italki is to teach Spanish to others and learn and practice English in my spare time.

-------------------------------

ESPAÑOL

Espero os animéis!! Un saludo!!

My first day in Italki

If someone could help me correcting the English part, I shall be greatful. (grateful)

ENGLISH

My name is Gabriel and I was born in Valencia in Spain, where I studied Administration, Accountancy & Commerce and Computer Systems Administration, both are Certificates in Higher Education (HNC).

I´m currently living in Manchester in the Uk where I´m working in a Restaurant and in my free time I study English because (replace "because" with a comma) this is the reason I came here.

I´m looking for a new job related to my studies, where to (" I can" delete "to") practice the English learned so far and gain professional experience in my profession.

My reason to be (here) in Italki is (to) teach Spanish to others and learn and practice English in my spare time.

-------------------------------

ESPAÑOL

Espero os animéis!! Un saludo!!

My first day in Italki

If someone could help me correcting to correct the English part, I shall will be greatful.

ENGLISH

My name is Gabriel and I was born in Valencia in Spain, where I studied Administration, Accountancy & Commerce and Computer Systems Administration. Both are Certificates in Higher Education (HNC).

I´m currently living in Manchester in the UK where I´m working in a restaurant, and in my free time, I study English because this is the reason why I came here.

I´m looking for a new job which is related to my studies, where to practice the I am able to make use of my English which I have learned so farlearned so far and gain professional experience in my profession.

My reason to be in Italki is teach Spanish to others and learn and practice English in my spare time.

-------------------------------

ESPAÑOL

Espero os animéis!! Un saludo!!