Hồng Phúc - Mia
^^ Help me for writing about the advantages of the computer !!! Thanks for advance ...First and foremost, the computer allows us to access the Internet. There’s huge resource that can be found out via Internet. To mention of few resources, there’re social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, ... By creating your own account, you can update any information of your friends. It’s also facilities like online chatting, uploading or downloading any files. Besides, it consists of electronic mail (e-mail) with attachment of audio-visual clips, icons and so on. It allows user around the world to share resources, information in any field as well. Then, it is its ability to store the data. It’s a very popular storage solution nowadays. Saving data in a more traditional way is in the past. Whole huge library can be contained in small computer. For instance, instead of finding the book on bookshelves hard, by using the computer it’s easier for you to research any book you need. As long as the computer have this data in store. Computer stores data not only letter but also video, picture, audio, etc... It’s convenient for you to access many files at any time. Last but not least is that computer enables your job to become more convenient. Following modernize of social, everything is taken on computer. By preparing supported program, it’s convenient for you to work. Imagine that you’re architectural engineering, there has already specific program for designing these buildings supported your work with highly exact detail. Another example is to save time in working, by taking double click, your documents will be sent in seconds without few days even if many months like before. As the computer spreads and becomes more common, its importance to people’s life cannot be denied. More and more people in a variety of professions find themselves working at computer regularly. Although negative impacts have still existed, it’s not as considerable as its positive. Some points to reduce the disadvantages and avoid the complexity and stress for life when using computers is moderation of working such as break every twenties minutes, reasonable position, etc... For those reasons above, there is no doubt in my mind that computers have made the life easier and more convenient.
1

^^ Help me for to write about the advantages of the computers !!! Thanks for advance

...First and foremost, the computer allows us to access the Internet. There’s a huge resource of information that can be found out via Internet. To mention of few resources, there’re social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. By creating your own account, you can stay updated on all the information of your friends. It also has/hosts facilities like online chatting, uploading or downloading any files. Besides, it consists of electronic mail (e-mail) with possible attachment of audio-visual clips, icons and so on. It allows users around the world to share resources and information in about any field as well.

Then, it is important to mention its ability to store the data. It’s a very popular storage solution nowadays. Saving data in a more traditional way is in the past/obsolete. Whole huge libraries can be contained in a small computer. For instance, instead of having difficulty finding the a book on a bookshelf hard, by using the computer, it’s easier for you to research any book you need. As long as the computer have has this data in store. A Computer stores data not only stores letters, but also videos, pictures, audios, etc... It’s convenient for you to access many files at any time.
Last but not least, is that computers enables your job to become more convenient/efficient. Following social modernization?, everything is taken on computer. By preparing supported programs, it’s convenient for you to work. Imagine that you’re an architectural engineering, there has are already specific programs for designing these buildings, supporting helping you to work with to an highly exact accurate detail degree. Another example is to save time in working, by taking double clicking, your documents will be sent in seconds, without rather than a few days or even if many months like before.
As the computer spreads and becomes more common, its importance to people’s life lives cannot be denied. More and more people in a variety of professions find themselves working at computers regularly. Although negative impacts have still existed, it’s not as considerable as its the positives outweigh the negatives. Some These points to reduce the disadvantages and avoid the complexity and stress for of life, when as using computers is can moderate of work, such as taking breaks every twenty minutes, reasonable working position, etc... For those reasons above, there is no doubt in my mind that computers have made the life easier and more convenient.

Hi add me in skype. It is tolyte83 -- that is my ID