Maksym
IELTS Essay Certain people believe that to improve people's physical condition more gyms and similar infrastructural objects have to be built. Opponents state that these actions will not be productive and other actions have to be made. In my opinion, although sport facilities are increasingly gaining in popularity, they can not noticeably affect the population's health. Initially, it is obvious that gyms have always been a decent alternative to night clubs or bars, considering that youngsters are often visitors there. The British Association of Doctors stated that 80% of jobs involves sitting in the office. As we know, our ancestors did a lot of physical work during their lives. Therefore we ought to visit fitness centers to load ourselves with exercises, otherwise you will be weak and may be even taken ill. The main problem is, the growing number of these facilities does not mean that more visitors will come. Moreover, there are other important aspects of well being. For example, a proper diet without red meat and sugar might be healthier than a morning jog. The government should pay more attention on advertising healthful organic groceries thereby reducing a consumption of food full of chemicals and pesticides. Secondly, the concept of fit lifestyle has to be introduced and become a compulsory part of school education. Lastly, to prevent addictions and improve public health prices on alcohol and tobacco products may be increased. In conclusion, to improve public health objects such as swimming pools, stadiums and gyms are required. However other measures focused on healthy diet, advertising organic food or proper education will be more beneficial. Please rate if you know the IELTS marking rules. Basically any proper corrections and pieces of advice are desired though.
1

IELTS Essay

Certain people believe that to improve people's physical condition more gyms and similar infrastructural objects have to be built. Opponents state that these actions will not be productive and other actions have to be made. In my opinion, although sport facilities are increasingly gaining in popularity, they can not (cannot) noticeably affect the population's health.

Initially, it is obvious that gyms have always been a decent alternative to night clubs or bars, considering that youngsters are often visitors there. The British Association of Doctors stated that 80% of jobs involves (involve) sitting in the office. As we know, our ancestors did a lot of physical work during their lives. Therefore we ought to visit fitness centers to load ourselves with exercises, otherwise you will be weak and may be even taken ill. The main problem is, the growing number of these facilities does not mean that more visitors will come.

Moreover, there are other important aspects of well being. For example, a proper diet without red meat and sugar might be healthier than a morning jog. The government should pay more attention on advertising healthful organic groceries thereby reducing a consumption of food full of chemicals and pesticides. Secondly, the concept of fit lifestyle has to be introduced and become a compulsory part of school education. Lastly, to prevent addictions and improve public health, prices on alcohol and tobacco products may be increased.

In conclusion, to improve public health objects such as swimming pools, stadiums and gyms are required. However other measures focused on a healthy diet or 'healthy diets' healthy diet, advertising organic food or proper education will be more beneficial.

Please rate if you know the IELTS marking rules. Basically any proper corrections and pieces of advice are desired though.