Giovanna
Hello From a Venezuelan in Puerto Rico Hello, My name is Gio and I'm from Venezuela. Two months ago I came to Puerto Rico to study a certificate in Computer Science. Venezuela is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, but is in a terrible political situation right now. But if this change some day uoy have to visit Venezuela, for example los Roques wichs have beautiful beaches, el Salto Angel or maybe la gran sabana. We have beaches, dessert, big mountains with snow, and tepuyes. But living in Puerto Rico is great and I need to improve my english because it is really difficult to me write and speak. thanks to all..

Hello From a Venezuelan in Puerto Rico

Hello, My name is Gio and I'm from Venezuela. Two months ago I came to Puerto Rico to study for a certificate in Computer Science.
Venezuela is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, but it is in a terrible political situation right now. If this changes someday you will have to visit Venezuela, for example los Roques which has beautiful beaches, el Salto Angel or maybe la gran sabana. We have beaches, dessert, big mountains with snow, and tepuyes(? Qué es un tepuye?).

But living in Puerto Rico is great and I need to improve my english because it is really difficult for me to write and speak.

thanks to all..

Hola Giovanna,
Mucho gusto conocerle. Su escrito es bastante bueno. Me alegre que esté usted en PR con todo los apuros y que esté disfrutando su tiempo en la isla de encanto.
Probablemente tenga más suerte con recibir ayuda en el foro de ingles.