Nguyễn
A brand new member Hi friends. I'm a Vietnamese girl, single, and 19 :) I am here to find someone helping me with practicing English because I'm going to take an IELTS exam in two months and my speaking skill is not very good. Of course, I'm very glad if we could make friend (I'm very easy-going and friendly). Let me introduce some things about myself. As I mentioned before, I'm a Vietnamese girl and a 1st-year-student at a university. My birthday is 1st January so I'm a Capricorn, a typical Capricorn. I love fashion, actually I'm a shopaholic. My dream is becoming a fashion designer or a stylist or something like that :) The only adjective that exactly describes me may be "ambitious". I think it is a typical characteristic of a Capricorn. Oh, I'm an ESTJ-er (I'm so happy to know that many of American presidents are ESTJ-ers) That's some things about me. To know more or make friend with me, you can contact me via facebook (facebook.com/angel77102) or Skype (thienhuong.nguyen01) I'm so happy to talk to you. Thanks a lot for spending time reading my crazy entry. Good bye ^^