BIA
My new choice, I've been thinking to change my profession . I was always the person comunicative and fun . I think I made ​​bad choices When I decided go after a profession. I wanted a profession that paid me well, but and the end it wasnt what I wanted. In my reflexions I saw that I wasnt happy and I should to change. I decided my new choice is Tourism. As I like to travel, meet new peoples and new cultures. This is what I want to do at next months.
1

My New Choice,

I've been thinking about changing to change my profession. I have always been a communicative and fun was always the person comunicative and fun . I think I made bad choices in choosing When I decided go after a profession.

I wanted a profession that paid me well, but and in the end it wasn't what I wanted. On reflection In my reflexions I decided saw that I wasn't happy and that I should to make a change.

I decided to choose my new choice is tourism, as I like to travel, meet new peoples and learn about new other cultures. This is what I want to do in the future at next months.