Rois
Fried Rice from Indonesia Nasi Goreng is called fried rice in english, it is one of many popular culinary from Indonesia. This food is made from cooked rice, then fried it with seasoning. The ingredients of seasoning is there, onion, garlic, salt, sugar, red chili and sometimes with tomatoes. Many people likes fried rice, not only Indonesian but also foreign tourists were famous with this culinary. Furthermore, tourist who love this food also said that "You'll not in Indonesia until you try this food".
1

Fried Rice from Indonesia

Nasi Goreng is called fried rice in English, it is one of the many popular culinary dishes from Indonesia. This food is made from cooked, fried and seasoned rice, then fried it with seasoning. The seasoning ingredients are of seasoning is there, onion, garlic, salt, sugar, red chili and sometimes with tomatoes. Many people likes fried rice, not only Indonesians but also foreign tourists were famous with this culinary. Furthermore, tourists who love this food have also said that "You'll not have experienced  in Indonesia until you have tried try this dish. food".

1

Wow! I love Nasi Goreng and it looks delicious with an egg on top. Unfortunately, where I live at the moment in Colombia there are no Indonesian restaurants, so looking at this photo is making me very hungry!!

Please see the corrections below. I hope that they are helpful.

The main thing to practice is the consistent use of tenses, especially the use of "I have been" and "I have not been", which is called "The Present Perfect" tense.

Good luck, Tom 

Fried Rice from Indonesia

Nasi Goreng is called fried rice in english. It is one of many popular culinary dishes from Indonesia. This food is made from cooked rice, which is then fried it with seasoning. The ingredients of in the seasoning is there are onion, garlic, salt, sugar, red chili and sometimes it is made with tomatoes too. Many people likes fried rice, not only Indonesians but also foreign tourists, with whom this dish is very famous. were famous with this culinary. Furthermore, tourists who love this food have also said that "You'll You have not been to Indonesia until you have tried this food".