Mohamed
Spring 1 For a weatherman it is a season between winter and summer, for a farmer it's the tim for the flowers to bloom, for couples it's the time for romance and for some it's a time of certain feelings may be pretty, tough or sad. Every one of us has his own memory and of course his own feelings which has been developed over years, I think our souls also have such time experience, and it is slightly more different than what we are really remember from our life, may be our far memories of childhood and our body memory more efficient than that we always use, and so we could develop hiding feelings about certain places and times that could be different from our reality.
1

Spring 1

For a weathermen it is a the season between winter and summer; for a farmers it's the time for the flowers to bloom; for couples it's the time for romance, and for some it's a the time of certain feelings which may be pretty, tough or sad. Every one of us has his own memories and of course his own feelings which has have been developing over the years. I think our souls also have such time experience, and it which is slightly more different than what we are really remember from our life lives. Maybe our far memories of childhood and our body memories are more efficient than that we always use, and so we could develop hiding hidden feelings about certain places and times that could be different from our reality.

--------------------------

corrections

suggestions

spacing

hidden feelings - subconcious... latent  

feelings - You use this word three times.  Try a synonym for at least one of them.

Many of my changes are due to consistency.  You use "couples" plural, so I changed "weatherman" and "farmer" to plural as well.

I hope someone else comes soon to review this.  I enjoy learning from other reviews. Be sure to ask questions if you have any. It is part of the challenge for me.  :P

1

Spring 1

For a weatherman it is a season between winter and summer, for a farmer it's the time for the flowers to bloom, for couples it's the time for romance and for some it's a time of certain feelings (they may be pretty, tough or sad or hayfever). Every one of us has his their own memories and of course his their own feelings which have been developed over years. I think our souls also have such time <em>(not sure you mean 'time' as in chronology or times as in occasion or counting)</em>  experience, and it is slightly more different than from what we are really remember from our life, maybe our far distant memories of childhood and our body physical memory are more efficient than that we understand/expect? always use, and so we could develop hiding secret/hidden/private/concealed feelings about certain places and times that could be different from our what happened in reality.<em> (in this last passage is difficult to know what you are getting at)</em>