Olga
Please, check the exercise A. Read the following sets of sentences and mark the odd one out in each space. 1. a) Have you been studying English for a long time? b) Did you study English for a long time? - ODD c) Have you studied English for a long time? 2. a) Paul used to have a mobile phone. b) Paul used his mobile phone to call the office. c) Paul used to call the office on his mobile phone. - ODD 3. a) You ought to take notice of her advice. b) You’d do well to take notice of her advice. - ODD c) You did well to take notice of her advice. 4. a) I hope you won’t butt in while I’m speaking. b) I wish you wouldn’t butt in while I’m speaking. c) If only you wouldn’t butt in while I’m speaking. - ODD 5. a) The government has misled the public about tax cuts. b) The government is said to have misled the public about tax cuts. - ODD c) The public have been misled by the government about tax cuts. 1. Choose the correct alternative to complete the sentences. 1. It’s CONSIDERABLY/ easily the hardest thing I’ve ever done. 2. He was always trying TO GET / getting me into trouble when we were young. 3. There is NOTHING MORE ANNOYING / little to annoy than forgetting what you were going to say. 4. Why are you be / BEING so nasty to him? 5. He’s forever forget / FORGETTING to put out the bins so that the rubbish can be collected. 2. Correct the mistakes in the sentences. There is one mistake in each sentence. 1. Never again he would believe what she told him. Never again would he believe what she told him. 2. Enough oddly, I’m not surprised at all. Oddly enough, I`m not surprised at all. 3. Will I repeat the question for you? Shall I repeat the question for you? 4. He sat there hoping he’d getting away with it. He sat there hoping he would get away with it. 5. As a child I never dreamt I will be rich. As a child I never dreamt I would be rich.

I only have time to check the first section of your post.  I'll try to come back later to check the other parts, if no one else has done so by then.

Please, check the exercise

A. Read the following sets of sentences and mark the odd one out in each space.

2. a) Paul used to have a mobile phone.    ODD
b) Paul used his mobile phone to call the office.
c) Paul used to call the office on his mobile phone. 

Sentences b) and c) refer to <em>using</em> a mobile phone in the past to <em>call an office</em>.  Sentence a) is concerned with <em>ownership</em>, not "use," and makes no mention of call an office.

3. a) You ought to take notice of her advice.
b) You’d do well to take notice of her advice. 
c) You did well to take notice of her advice.  ODD

Sentences a) and b) refer to what you <em>should</em> do.  Sentence c) refers to what you actually did.

4. a) I hope you won’t butt in while I’m speaking.   ODD
b) I wish you wouldn’t butt in while I’m speaking.
c) If only you wouldn’t butt in while I’m speaking. 

Sentences b) and c) are appropriate if the person has <em>already</em> begun to speak, and someone else has <em>already</em> butt in.  They both express the hope that the person will no longer butt in.  Sentence a) is said <em>before</em> the person begins to speak, and therefore before anyone has butt in.

Please, check the exercise

1. a) Have you been studying English for a long time?
b) Did you study English for a long time? - ODD yes yes others are ongoing
c) Have you studied English for a long time?

2. a) Paul used to have a mobile phone.
b) Paul used his mobile phone to call the office. no, different 'to use' versus 'used to'
c) Paul used to call the office on his mobile phone. - ODD

b) You’d do well to take notice of her advice. - ODD
c) You did well to take notice of her advice. ODD past tense - not conditional

4. a) I hope you won’t butt in while I’m speaking.  ODD
c) If only you wouldn’t butt in while I’m speaking. - ODD

5. a) The government has misled the public about tax cuts.
b) The government is said to have misled the public about tax cuts. - ODD
c) The public have been misled by the government about tax cuts.

1. Choose the correct alternative to complete the sentences.

1. It’s CONSIDERABLY/ easily the hardest thing I’ve ever done. (<em>considerably harder than anything ...)</em>
2. He was always trying TO GET / getting me into trouble when we were young.
3. There is NOTHING MORE ANNOYING / little to annoy than forgetting what you were going to say.
4. Why are you be / BEING so nasty to him?
5. He’s forever forget / FORGETTING to put out the bins so that the rubbish can be collected.

2. Correct the mistakes in the sentences. There is one mistake in each sentence.

1. Never again he would believe what she told him.
Never again would he believe what she told him. tick

2. Enough oddly, I’m not surprised at all.
Oddly enough, I`m not surprised at all. tick

3. Will I repeat the question for you? 
Shall I repeat the question for you? tick

Both are correct these days! and use of shall is disappearing.

'Will' used to be used here for emphatic form.  Will I repeat it!? Indeed I will!

... but I assume they want shall! so choose shall

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/words/shall-or-will

4. He sat there hoping he’d getting away with it.
He sat there hoping he would get/be getting away with it.  tick

5. As a child I never dreamt I will be rich.
As a child I never dreamt I would be rich. tcik

1. It’s easily the hardest thing I’ve ever done.   This sentence sounds great because of the juxtaposition (споставление) of the words "easily" and "hardest."  They sound like opposites:  easy / hard.  But here, "easily" doesn't mean легко; it means несомненно, бесспорно.   [Out of curiosity, I googled and found that some people say "considerably the hardest," but far fewer than say "easily the hardest."  "Considerably the hardest" sounds terrible to my ears, but some people do say it.]

Perfect!