AYAKA
The third day of home stay program in Australia.(3/2) The third day of home stay program in Australia.(3/2) ・6:00 wake up ・7:00 I got up at 6 o'clock and left home at 7 o'clock. ・9:00 I start studying at university of Queensland today.   We had an English proficiency testI. That was a little difficult but I did my best.   After that, I enjoyed eating lunch with my friends andI we went to tour the university.   There are many different person from various countries. ・16:00 School is over   We also went to McDonald's today :) haha I lovel arge frozen coke ! ・18:00 I went to go back home   I made a mistake. I got confused about which bus stop to get off at.   so I walked back home for a longer time than. ・19:00 take a dinner   I talk with PAPA-SAN and MAMA-SAN with eat a dinner about TOMOMI's problem. (TOMOMI is my best friend. She has a problem for her host family ) I think she should be change her home stay family ... :( I hope that she will enjoy home stay in Australia themselves, same as me. We are making plans to go to short trip this weekend. Fri : TOMOMI is planning to come to my host family's house this weekend after school. Sat :We are going to goto Gold Coast in morning and we stay there a 1day. Sun :Next day,We are going to go to Dream world.(Dream world is an amusement park) I'm looking forward to short trip this week end. I can't wait XD<3333

The third day of home stay program in Australia.(3/2) 

・6:00 wake up

・7:00 I got up at 6 o'clock and left home at 7 o'clock.

・9:00 I start studying at university of Queensland today.
  We had an English proficiency test. That was a little difficult, but I did my best.
  After that, I enjoyed eating lunch with my friends and we went to tour the university.
  There are many different people from various countries.

・16:00 School is over
  We went to McDonald's today :) haha
I love arge frozen coke !

・18:00 I went back home
  I made a mistake. I got confused about which bus stop to get off at, so I walked back home which took a lot longer.

・19:00 Ate dinner
  I spoke with PAPA-SAN and MAMA-SAN while eating dinner about TOMOMI's problem.
(TOMOMI is my best friend. She has a problem with her host family )
I think she should change her home stay family ... :(
I hope that she will enjoy home stay in Australia, just like me.

We are making plans to go on a short trip this weekend.
Fri : TOMOMI is planning to come to my host family's house after school.
Sat :We are going to Gold Coast in the morning and we will stay there for a day.
Sun :Next day,We are going to go to Dream world.(Dream world is an amusement park)
I'm looking forward to our short trip this weekend. I can't wait XD<3333