Kay Moore
云南白药,请纠正我的中国:) 我试着翻译一下我想说的话成英语 :) 我想尝试使用的话() 该草药云南白药是众所周知的帮助许多谁(经历)的症状。它有助于消肿止痛,用于跌打损伤,瘀血肿痛,风湿疼痛。补救的办法应该使这些症状更(舒服)。它并不能治愈(感冒)。它也没有帮助(咽喉痛)。最好局部使用于患处这种待遇。云南白药有37个成分。它不应该被用在皮肤破损。患有皮肤过敏也不宜使用,它不应该被留在时间超过12小时。产品应如果(发炎)除去。如果你想试试这个,(看病),让他们(检查)你。无论他们(开处方),用它只有(按处方规定)。医生可能会开处方你(吃西药),而不是(吃中药),你应该使用他们开处方。 The herbal medicine 云南白药 is known to help many who (经历) various symptoms. It helps reduce swelling and pain, bruises,瘀血肿痛, and rheumatic pain. This remedy should make these symptoms more (舒服). It does not cure (感冒). It also did not help (咽喉痛). The best way to use this treatment is by topical use on the affected area. 云南白药 has 37 ingredients. It should not be used on broken skin. It should not be used by people who suffer from skin allergies and it should not be left on for longer than 12 hours. The product should be removed if if the area becomes (发炎). If you want to try this treatment, go to the (看病) so that they can (检查) you. Whatever they (开处方), only use it (开处方). Your doctor may prescribe you (吃西药) instead of (吃中药). You should use what is prescribed by your doctor. 谢谢你!

云南白药请纠正我的中:)

我试着翻译一下我想说的话翻译成英语 :)
我想尝试使用的话()

该草药云南白药被认为可以医治许多是众所周知的帮助许多谁(经历)的症状。它有助于消肿止痛,用于跌打损伤,瘀血肿痛,风湿疼痛。补救的办法应该这种治疗方法可以使缓解这些症状更(舒服)。它不能治(感冒)。它没有不能治疗帮助(咽喉痛)最好局部使用于患处这种待遇。云南白药有37个成分。它不应该被用于破损的皮肤破损。患有皮肤过敏也不宜使用它不应该被留在患处时间超过12小时。如有发炎应停止使用。产品应如果(发炎)除去。如果你想使用该药试试这个请先去看病(看病),让他们(检查)你无论他们(开处方),用它只有(按处方规定)请遵医嘱用药。医生可能会开处方(吃西药),而不是(吃中药)请根据医生处方用药你应该使用他们开处方

The herbal medicine 云南白药 is known to help many who (经历) various symptoms. It helps reduce swelling and pain, bruises,瘀血肿痛, and rheumatic pain. This remedy should make these symptoms more (舒服). It does not cure (感冒). It also did not help (咽喉痛). The best way to use this treatment is by topical use on the affected area. 云南白药 has 37 ingredients. It should not be used on broken skin. It should not be used by people who suffer from skin allergies and it should not be left on for longer than 12 hours. The product should be removed if if the area becomes (发炎). If you want to try this treatment, go to the (看病) so that they can (检查) you. Whatever they (开处方), only use it (开处方). Your doctor may prescribe you (吃西药) instead of (吃中药). You should use what is prescribed by your doctor.

谢谢你!

It's imporssible to translate the sentences word for word meanwhile to make the sentences natural and understandable. So, I suggest that in the premise of keeping the meaning of sentences, try to form them naturally.

意思表达得很清楚,加油!

云南白药——请纠正我的中:)

我试着翻译一下我想说的话成英语 (很棒哦,意思表达的很清楚,就是字词位置有些不对):) 把我想说的话翻译成英语
我想尝试使用的话见 ()

该草药云南白药是众所周知的可以帮助许多(经历)的症状治疗)症状的一种草药。它有助于消肿止痛,用于跌打损伤,瘀血肿痛,风湿疼痛。它的这些补救的办法应该使这些症状那些人们感到(舒服)一些。它并不能治愈(感冒),它。也没有不能帮助人们治好(咽喉痛)。最好只是适用于患者的局部患处这种待遇。云南白药有37个成分。它不应该被用在皮肤破损这方面上。;患有皮肤过敏也不宜使用,;它也不应该超过12小时地持续使用使用该产品应如果(发炎)应立即除去停用(=停止使用)。如果你想试试这个的话事实上,当你去(看病)时,他们(检查)你。无论他们(开处方)开得如何,用它只有都得(按处方规定)。医生可能会开处方你(吃西药),而不是(吃中药),你应该使用按照、依照他们开去做。 

谢谢你!

中国 China 中文 Chinese.纠正我的中文不是中国。