Frank_s
Introduction Myself Hi, my name is tony. I come from China, but now i live in America. I’m going to UWW to learn English. I speak English in the university. I am a student. I want to learn more English. I think in the future I can speak lovely English and know more about American culture. In my free time, I like to go to watch YouTube on the online. And I'd like to make friends with you. If you need any help to learn your Chinese, I am pleasure to help. In my free time, I like to go to watch YouTube on the online.

<em></em>yours

Introduction Myself

Hi, my name is tony. I come from China, but now i live in America. I’m going to UWW to learn English. I speak English in the university. I am a student. I want to learn more English. I think in the future I can speak lovely English and know more about American culture.

correct

Introduction Myself

Hi, my name is Tony, I come from China, but now I live in America, I'm going to learn English. I am a college student, I want to learn more English, I think I can speak more fluent English in the future, and can know more about American culture.

Introducing Myself

Hi, my name is Tony. I come from China, but now i live in America. I’m going to UWW to learn English (I'm learning English at UWW). I speak English at the university. I am a student. I want to learn more English. I think in the future I can speak fluent English and know more about American culture. In my free time, I like to go to watch YouTube on the online. And I'd like to be friends with you. If you need any help to learning your Chinese, I would be glad to help. In my free time, I like to go to watch YouTube on the online.

--

Hope you have lots of fun in America! ;)

There is a problem is that you repeat the same problems Like that: 1:I speak English in the university 2:I am a student I speak English in university That's enough That's enough to prove that you are a student so don't need to be repeated

Oops, forgot to mention this! 

Orange is for corrections and green is for suggestions.

Hope it helps!