hrgalvan00
It's time to change, said Obama to polices President Barack Obama said today that the murders of african-american victims of the polices in Ferguson and New York are examples of the excesive use of force by police and that it is time to change it to generate trust in the citizens. Also, the President proposed the use of an external Comission to investigate the cases when polices use mortal force againts minorities. To Obama, the deaths of Michael Brown in Missouri and Eric Garner in New York revealed the frustration of a part of the society and the need of a policy just and equal to all. The comission created by he highlightened the importance of a policy near to the people. "It is time to change", said Obama in a meeting in the White House, after three months of work of the comission. According to Obama, there are the interest in create better methods to help polices to act in situations of tension and avoid racism between the order forces.
2

Obama said to police, "It's time to change".

President Barack Obama said today that the murders of african-american victims of the by the police in Ferguson and New York are examples of excessive force used by police and that it is time to change it to create trust in the citizens. Also, the President proposed the use of an external Commission to investigate the cases when police use mortal brutal force againts minorities. 

To Obama, the deaths of Michael Brown in Missouri and Eric Garner in New York revealed the frustration of a in one part of the society and the need of a policy just and equal to all. The commission created by him highlighted the importance of a policy near related to the people.

"It is time to change", said Obama in a meeting in the White House, after three months of work with the commission.

According to Obama, they have interests in creating better methods to help polices to act in situations of tension and avoid racism between citizens and law enforcement the order forces.